JOB TITLE: Paralegal / Law Clerk
JOB TYPE: Full-time / Part-time / Casual
LOCATION: Brisbane office situated at Eight Mile Plains
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Associate of the Commercial Team.
1. Administrative duties, included but not limited to opening files, archiving, and contacting clients
2. Coordinate & carry out duties for a variety of practice areas which predominantly include:
2.1 Commercial law including business transactions and financial transactions;
2.2 Property law including commercial leases and property development.
3. Drafting of documents and correspondences
4. Legal research
5. Other tasks as directed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
I. Qualifications: Completing your degree in law (advantageous but not essential)
II. Experience: Prior legal experience (advantageous but not essential).
• Excellent verbal and written communication and have good attention to detail. Candidates that are able to demonstrate verbal & written communication in Chinese is highly preferred.
• Have the ability to priorities tasks
• A proactive approach an desire to be an integral member of our commercial team
• An ability to work to tight timeframes, collaboratively and at times autonomously
• An eagerness to create an exceptional experience for our clients
APPLICATION PROCESS Applications must include:
1. A current Resume/Curriculum Vitae
2. Responses to the Selection Criteria
3. The names and contact details of two professional referees.
Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
The Position Title should be included in the Subject Line of your application email.
The successful candidate will be chosen through a process of interview of shortlisted applicants.